Thank you for your interest in the Capital City Repeater Association, your membership will help us keep the repeater on the air, and help us upgrade the system as needed.
The Dues Structure is:
- $20.00 per year for a single membership.
- $30.00 per year for a full family membership.
- An ongoing or one time gift of any amount is also greatly appreciated, (and will get your name published on the web site).
You may pay your dues at a meeting to our Treasurer, or by
sending a check or money order made payable to the Capitol City Repeater association at the following mailing address:
Capitol City Repeater Association
C/o Joe Munns KC9WPV, (Treasurer)
4321 Autumn Fields Road
Windsor, WI 53598
Upon receipt of your donation, you will be recognized on our web site with name and Call Sign, (if licensed), or when receiving your membership dues you will be voted into the club, and receive a card with repeater user codes that will allow you to:
- Keypad test, (Check your keypad)
- Auto patch, (local calls only)
- Time and Date Check
- Audio signal check, (allows you to check your signal into the input of the repeater)
- Ability to vote on items at meetings
Upon acceptance into the club, we will ask you to provide some basic contact information, in case we are asked to provide assistance in times of emergency.
Please help the CCRA grow, expand, and become an even better coverage system.
Our goal is to have this repeater have 100% mobile and HT coverage anywhere in Dane county.
This is possible, and even better, will happen with your help and support.
Thank you so much for your financial support, as well as your time.
73 The Capital City Repeater Association,
Last updated: Saturday, February 24, 2018