Repeater configuration, (443.775)
The CCRA operates a Vertex/Standard VXR-7000 UHF 50 watt continuous duty repeater on 443.775 MHz.
The repeater is running an output of 40 watts into a Cellwave Super Station Antenna, model number, 1151-2N. .
This Cellwave antenna is a 15 foot omni directional stick with 10 DBI gain, being fed with Andrews LDF-400 1/2 inch hardline.
CAT-1000B controller configuration
We are using a CAT-1000B
voice controller which is capable of:
- Voice IDs, (including both synthasized and real voice IDs).
- Scheduler for fully automated control of all repeater functions.
- DL-1000 Audio Delay board which eliminates the squelch at the end of a users transmission.
- DR-1000 DVR recorder board, allows real voice messages, curtosy tones, and signal recording and play back of user audio to check signal into the repeater.
- Long Tone Zero feature for emergency alert to repeater control operators.
The duplexer is a 6 cavity Sinclair Q3220E system capable of up to 350 watts. It has female N connectors for all three RF ports.
Long Tone Zero access, (Currently disabled).
To access the long tone zero function of the repeater, key up your radio, and press and hold the “0” DTMF key for 1.5 seconds.
The repeater will respond with a paging tone that will alert an on duty control operator that assistance is needed.
Last updated: Saturday, October 14, 2017